Our Corporate Partners lead our community through philanthropy, volunteerism, and community engagement. Corporate Partners share in our mission to improve the quality of life in our communities through philanthropy by investing in The Figgers Foundation’s work to build the capacity of our local and national nonprofits, convene local leaders to address our community’s most critical issues, and nurture a philanthropic spirit that improves the quality of life across a broad spectrum of issues.
We want to thank all the individuals and businesses that have embraced our vision and have joined us as Corporate Partners.
- Web linked business/organization logo featured on The Figgers Foundation website
- A Corporate and Community Partner “seal” for your website and other promotional materials
- Company logo appears on e-newsletters sent to approximately 300,000 subscribers, including corporate and community leaders
- Company logo appears on Corporate Partner event or ceremonial banners
- Periodic recognition as a featured Corporate Partner on our social media channels.
- Recognition in The Figgers Foundation Annual Report emailed, mailed, and/or social media distribution
- Access to The Figgers Foundation leadership for philanthropic consultation/presentations to your employees on topics related to charitable giving, corporate philanthropy, and technology.
- Impact Video
- Opportunity to list The Figgers Foundation on your corporate website as a community partner