Scholars will receive a $500 – $2,000 scholarship to be
used specifically towards tuition at a college,
university or career & technical education program.
*Costs can include, tuition, fees, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs.
To apply, student must
- Be a high school senior in the State of Florida.
- Be a US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 2.4 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Submit a typed 1-2 page essay explaining need for scholarship
An ideal candidate will have:
- A good academic record in high school
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- Completed Hidden Figgers Scholarship Application
- Official high school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- 1-2 paged typed essay