HIDDEN “FIGGERS” SCHOLARSHIP
Figgers Communications is excited to award five scholarships to outstanding high school students to help them achieve their dreams of going to college. The Hidden Figgers Scholarship Program recognizes students from the state of Florida for their exceptional scholastic achievement and community involvement. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the following criteria: awards, leadership, school and/or community activities and essay. Awards are granted without regards to race, creed, color, religion, gender or national origin.
Five scholars will receive awards that range from $2000 to $500. Awards will be presented at the Figgers Foundation Awards Banquet held annually at Pierre 22 located in Bradenton, Fl. Awardee(s) are expected to be present at the banquet in order to receive the scholarship. The scholarship should be applied and used for educational expenses such as: tuition, books, fees, housing, transportation and other costs normally associated with full-time enrollment.
To be eligible, you must:
- Submit a completed application, along with an official high school transcript and two letters of recommendation post marked by Tuesday, March 15, 2020
- Be a 2020 high school graduate
- Attend a high school in the state of Florida
- Have participated in community or volunteer work/activities
- Have and maintained a cumulative GPA of at least 2.7 or better
- Be eligible to attend an accredited two-four year college or university, community college or vocational/technical school within the United States
- Submit a TYPED 1-2 page essay explaining why you should receive the scholarship
- Present proof of actual acceptance letter from the selected institution of choice
- Completed Hidden Figgers Scholarship Application
- Official high school transcript (in a sealed envelope with school info present)
- Two letters of recommendation
- One-to-two page typed essay
If you have questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.